Mozilla has made some security fixes again and pushes a new refresh build to stable channel and released Firefox 10.0.2 for Windows, Mac and Linux platform.
Firefox 10 adds new built-in developer tools that make it easier and faster to create and modify amazing websites and Web apps. It also adds enhancements that make Firefox Sync easier to set up and pair across desktop and mobile devices.
What’s new in Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2
- The forward button is now hidden until you navigate back
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented
- Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen CSS3
- 3D-Transforms are now supported
- New <bdi> element for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties
- Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector
- IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification
- Fixed: Some users may experience a crash when moving bookmarks
- Resolved: Firefox notifications may not work properly with Growl 1.3 or later
- Fixed: Some critical security vulnerabilities.
- Fixed: Java applets sometimes caused text input to become unresponsive
By default, Firefox is configured to automatically check for updates. Alternatively you can also download the latest and greatest stable release from link given below: