Microsoft always serves quality of service and continuing by releasing an update to Windows Live Essentials 2011 which updates Windows Live apps to version 15.4.3555.0308. This update primarily addresses improved performance and quality of service associated with suite.
This update improves performance in Windows Live Essentials 2011. The following list describes these changes:
- Setup: During installation, the splash screen loads faster after user accepts UAC prompt.
- Windows Live Mail: When users click on photos within Windows Live Mail that are hosted on SkyDrive or Facebook, instead of using the Client Album Viewer to view the photos, a browser opens the web album viewer for that application.
- Windows Live Messenger: Fixes the Messenger sign-in error “0x84cb000c” and theMessenger crash or hang when accepting/declining a pending invitation.When users click on photos are hosted on SkyDrive or Facebook, instead of using the Client Album Viewer to view the photos, a browser opens the web album viewer for that application.
- Windows Live Movie Maker: Fixes error “80004003” where Windows Live Movie Maker can’t open project files. Fixes setup failure error “80040705” and error “87260103” or when Movie Maker becomes unresponsive, hangs when adding WMV video files.
- Windows Photo gallery: Microsoft updated authorization method required to publish to Flickr and Facebook. Microsoft updated authorization method to communicate with Bing Maps services for geo tagging.
You can check to see if your PC is running the latest version of Windows Live Essentails by looking at the version number in the About dialog for Messenger or anyother Live Essentials App. If your version number is 15.4.3555.0308, you’re running the latest and greatest released build otherwise turn on Microsoft Update and update it.
Or you can download the update now from the link given below: